Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

She's Here!

    Adeline Marie Smith
    Born January 26, 2006, 5:25 p.m. (Istanbul Time)
    6 lbs. 7 oz., 18.9 inches
    What a blessing from the Lord!


    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    29/1/06 7:53 AM

    She is beautiful and we are all so glad mom and baby are doing well. We love the name! Please send your address. Would love to send the baby a "welcome to the world" gift! Congrats to youall. Enjoy this special time together.
    Jeff and Nancy Brant
    Marlowe and Amanda
    (your Georgia cousins!!)    



    29/1/06 9:07 AM

    We are so jealous! We can hardly wait for Bailey to come now! She will probably take her time. Anyway it will be fun to spoil Adeline in the meantime!    



    29/1/06 1:23 PM

    Oh wow! Congratulations!! Did you have any trouble getting to the hospital in the snow?? Keep that baby wrapped up now! :-)    



    30/1/06 12:40 AM

    Wow, she's beautiful. I got the chills looking at the pictures. I've been checking your blog since Derek said you went into labor saturday morning, I'm glad you guys are home safe with Adeline!
    by the way, I love the name    



    30/1/06 4:05 AM

    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I want to eat her up, she's so cute!!! :-) I can't wait to come cuddle and smooch on sweet little Adeline!!! Love, Auntie AmyG    



    30/1/06 12:00 PM

    Absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for the three of you. Such a lovely name. I know Grandma is enjoying her - glad she was able to be there.
    don    



    30/1/06 12:20 PM

    Congratulations!! What an adventure you are having in Turkey. Helping others and beginning your precious family--what else could top this? NOTHING!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is so nice to be included in these special events. Everyone looks great.

    marcia szumowski    



    30/1/06 12:29 PM

    Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! We were just talking about you on Friday, not knowing that she was already here. I am so glad Andrea is doing great. We miss you guys and wish all three of you the very best. Keep us posted with pictures.
    Take care,
    Cyndi    



    30/1/06 1:39 PM

    She is beautiful, but with parents like you two how could see be anything less.
    I am so glad all is well. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
    Can't wait to see all of you again.
    The Claus'
    Tom, Brenda, Crystal and KIMMY    



    30/1/06 2:00 PM

    WOW - She is so beautiful and you guys look great! Keep sending the fabulous updates.

    Lots of love, Greg and Molly Moore    



    30/1/06 2:10 PM

    What a beautiful baby girl. I don't know what we're going to do with Davis & all these girls!! We are celebrating her birth with you & can't wait to meet her.
    Danny, Amie, & Davis    



    31/1/06 8:25 AM

    The Lord is good. Enjoy these days, they are one of a kind. Our prayers for your family will continue. We love you,
    Jason, Naomi, Lydia, and Chloe    



    1/2/06 4:40 PM

    It sure is hard being a long distant Grandparent, but we will see all of you as soon as we can, give Adeline a big hug and kiss for us.
    Love, Mom, Dad, & Joe    



    2/2/06 9:27 AM

    Congratulations!!! Phillip and I are so excited for you guys. She is just beautiful!!! I must say though, Andrea, you make me sick!! You can't even tell that you had a baby in that picture you guys posted!! I looked like I was 6 months pregnant when I left the hospital with Savannah Grace! I have really enjoyed keeping up with you guys through your blog site and e-mails. When do you head back to the states? Well, keep us posted as she grows! :-)    



    » Post a Comment