Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Adeline, Adeline and more Adeline

    My first ride in the stroller.

    "Mommy, why are you making us take a picture when I am starving?" (I liked her cute outfit with the tights, so I made her suffer through a picture.)

    "Daddy swing"

    Deep in thought? Nope, just poopin'! (Is that too much information for a blog post? Oh well!)

    We never thought that Adeline would make it through a bath without screaming, but here she is, enjoying her bathtime and lounging in her Safer Bather (a great purchase if you ask us)!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    7/3/06 6:49 AM

    You know, I've been checkin your blog for weeks looking at adorable pictures of Adeline, but I just realized I don't think I ever said CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think my very favorite picture of your whole story as a family so far is the one of Andrea walking in the snow to go deliver. What a GREAT guilt story to use with Adeline in the years to come. :-)    



    7/3/06 8:26 AM

    that first picture is so cute! it looks like she is smiling even if it is gas! Can't wait for her and Bailey to meet!    



    8/3/06 12:57 AM

    She is so beautiful, congratulations.    



    8/3/06 6:41 AM

    Eeeeeeeee! She's just too precious for words! Can you see why it's just all I can do not to eat her up?!?! :-) auntie a    



    » Post a Comment