Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

This week

    Adeline is wanting to feed herself now. I have to admit, it's much easier to feed her myself (and cleaner) but it's fun to let her try. Practice, practice, practice.

    It's been a traumatic week - for Adeline, but for me as well. Let's just say that marble floors (pictured above) are just about the last thing that a little girl who tends to fall a lot needs. Unfortunately, twice in the past week Adeline has fallen in this exact spot, face first! She is fine, only a busted lip and a "pump knot" (as Jeff calls it) on her forehead, but it has been rough on me! I know there is much more to come, but for now, we are trying to avoid the marble floors for a few days.

    Jeff got me some flowers for our anniversary (6 years!!!) and while I love them (my favorites, tulips and daisies) Adeline thinks they are the greatest thing ever! Every time she walks in the room, she starts "smelling" them frantically (in the picture you can see her little nose scrunched up). It's the cutest thing ever.
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    » Post a Comment