Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

#1 advantage to having a screaming baby...

    a quicker escape from the broken elevator!!! On our way to visit Landon and his parents we got on the hospital elevator to go to the fifth floor. The elevator is made for only three people, so it was a little tight with Jeff and I, our friend Lindsey and the car seat with crying Adeline in it. Well, the elevator made it up about a floor and a half and then stopped. There was an emergency phone in the elevator, so Jeff called and explained that the elevator had stopped in between floors. It's usually not something I would encourage, but I think that Adeline crying most of the time we were stuck probably sped up the process of rescuing us! I always wondered what I would do if I were stuck in an elevator, and I am so thankful for Jeff and Lindsey being there. We may have had a little too much fun with it. Here are some pictures we took to pass the time!

    How funny is Adeline's expression in the mirror?


    Jeff being Jeff!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    » Post a Comment