Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Happy Mother's Day

    We hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Adeline spent the day going to church, eating pizza (twice!), coloring some cards for her grandmothers and playing with Miss Bailey. It was a nice day!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    28/5/07 11:57 AM

    Hey Andrea! Happy Belated Mother's Day! And wow! Adeline is growing up so fast! She looks JUST like Jeff. Everyone telles me Riley looks JUST like Darren, so I hesitate to tell you that, but it's true! I can't believe she's already more than a year! Hey! I created a blog for us the other day. The addres is http://dlrwomacks@blogspot.com.
    It's not anything too fancy yet, but I am so excited to start using it to keep up with everyone. Hope all is going well as you prepare to move back to the states! We MUST get together sometime! Fill me in on all the details once you get seetled and we'll work on getting something planned. Miss you and love you lots, Lisa    



    » Post a Comment