Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

2008 so far

    We took a trip to west Texas to visit our friends Chris and Jonya after New Years. Adeline loved seeing her aunt and uncle and we loved spending time with them in their new home. As you can see, the guys didn't waste any time busting out the XBox.

    Billy and Elizabeth, this picture is for you! Can you believe we got Jonya to play a game (and I think she even enjoyed it)??

    You don't see this very often, but Adeline doesn't mind getting messy when pudding is involved!

    Cok, cok tatli!

    With a little motivation from my friends Melissa and Katie, Adeline and I checked out our local library today for story time. It was so much fun for both of us. I don't read very much, but I think I may start! What a wonderful place! You can check out books for an entire month (or longer) and even kids movies. Yeah for library cards!!!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    16/1/08 7:43 AM

    I want to play settlers! I can't believe Jonya didn't read a magazine or something!    



    26/5/08 10:24 PM

    I'm so glad that libraries are on your agenda. They really are amazing.
    I once heard that the 2 most influential things in the life of a person is their friends and what they read. And, I am a firm believer that a parent can guide and foster both. Way to go Andrea!!!    



    » Post a Comment