Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Grand Canyon

    Adeline and I didn't make the trip to the Canyon, so Jeff was sweet and took a family portrait with his arm around me and holding Adeline. How thoughtful!

    A really cool picture!

    Jeff and two of his students - such great girls! Apparently, they are trying to make it look like they are falling off one of the cliffs. Good try, guys!

    Some of the International students on the trip.

    Jeff said the pictures really don't do the Canyon justice. If any of you want to visit in person, let us know, we would love to see you!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    1/10/07 5:57 AM

    Love the "family" photo at the Grand Canyon. Now all you need to do is photoshop you two into the picture and you'll have a great little Christmas card pic. ;-) You've been on my heart the past few days, Andrea. Wish I could hug you. I'm praying for you friend. :) amy
    ps - I love your hair!! :)    



    » Post a Comment