Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

California Trip

    On August 1, our friend Ally got married in Beaumont, CA. It's only about a 5 hour drive from Phoenix, so I decided to make the road trip with Lindsey and Elizabeth and her two kids. Bailey was the flower girl and absolutely adorable. Anyway, it was definitely an adventure and we aren't sure we would do it again without the husbands. Nothing too traumatic happened, there were a few minor injuries (mostly happening to Adeline), a flat tire, some pretty nasty dining experiences and 4 car seats in one vehicle! However, the wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had a mini-reunion of quite a few people from our time in Turkey. I don't need to say much more other than I think we were a little crazy for doing it, but we did have a good time and have many memories to take away. A BIG thanks to Lindsey and Callie for helping us out with the kids - we are very grateful!

    Adeline sleeping in her own BIG bed at the hotel.

    Elizabeth and sweet Jesse.

    One of the few pictures I have with both of my girls!

    The beautiful bride, Mrs. Allyson Wilhite.

    Three sweet friends from Turkey!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    4/9/08 1:41 PM

    I am so thankful you came. You have no idea how special it was for me that you guys were there. I love you. I wish I could have spent more time with you. I am sorry about that.    



    » Post a Comment