Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Adeline's 2nd Birthday

    "I'm two!"

    Adeline and Aunt Ange on the Alligator.

    My sweet little girl and I on the train.

    Cute Grace - eating that cupcake up!

    Adeline's buddy from church, Isaac.

    Sweet boys!

    My favorite picture from the day!

    Feeding the ducks (and unfortunately, the pigeons as well).

    Ready for a nap!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    26/1/08 10:24 PM

    Andrea,
    You are so pretty.
    Chappy    



    27/1/08 8:05 PM

    Oh I wish we could have been there! I almost bought her that same sweater! And your hair looks great! Glad you all had a great day! Love, Elizabeth    



    28/1/08 1:33 AM

    Your hair does look great! Glad you guys had a fun birthday!    



    » Post a Comment