Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

She's how old?

    We can hardly believe that little Lylah is two months old! However, most people don't believe us... I cannot tell you how many times I have had this conversation:

    Random stranger/friend/acquaintance: "How old is she now?"
    Me: "2 months"
    Other person: "That's all? She is so big/huge!"

    When people would make comments about Adeline's size I would get so offended. I would think to myself, "She's not fat and I really don't appreciate your comments." I never said that, but it really hurt my feelings. This time around, I love it. I love that Lylah is growing and eating well and is happy! I am so proud of our "little" girl. Her stats at two months:
    12.1 pounds (95th percentile)
    24 inches (95th percentile)
    Her head circumference was only in the 75th percentile and the doctor actually said "We'll keep an eye on that." Yeah, because there is obviously something to be concerned about, the 75th percentile is so small (note the sarcasm here)!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    22/9/08 9:51 AM

    i think it's so funny that your doctor actually said that- they make no sense sometimes! it's great that she's growing like that! she's just getting cuter and cuter too!    



    24/9/08 12:28 PM

    okay... you guys have to give us an update on what you guys are doing :)) when you have a chance that is! You have cute girls... and people (drs too!) do say the strangest things!    



    » Post a Comment