Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

I'm my mother's daughter

    My mom sent me a picture of me at about Adeline's age. I can really see the resemblance, but it may be hard to tell from these pictures. My eyes were a lot darker (she gets her baby blues from her Baba), but I think there are quite a few similarities. It is comforting when I see that I didn't have much hair either - it will come one day!


    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    16/6/07 10:03 AM

    Oh my goodness, Andrea! She looks just like you when you were a baby! That's so awesome! :) Miss you guys... People here at our fellowship in Cambridge talk about how great you all were leading them last summer... Wish I could know Adeline!    



    » Post a Comment