Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Packin' Up


    So, we leave for America tomorrow! It's hard to believe. We just wanted to share a picture of Little A on the scale. She definitely knows someone is leaving and no matter how many times we tell her, I think she's worried she isn't coming along! We have been weighing our luggage for the past few days, and she loves getting on the scale and seeing how "big" she is.

    If you're checking this on July 4th, please pray for us as we travel (specifically that Adeline would do well on the LONG plane ride to Chicago). We will be arriving in Greenville, SC at about 6:30pm. Thanks!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    6/7/07 6:49 AM

    Dear Andrea, Jeff, and Adeline,
    I hope your trip back to the states was uneventful. WELCOME BACK! I am sure this was a move of many mixed emotions. I would love to see you and meet Adeline. I know you guys will be super busy over the next few weeks but I would love to catch up. My number in Columbia is 8034661178. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Sarah and Luke    



    6/7/07 3:24 PM

    heeeeey andrea,
    just thought i'd let you know that my blog is now officially up and running--the first post dedicated to you--just because your email was so great. (plus, if i took the time to write all those words to you, i figure i might as well keep them:). eat some ham for me,
    virginia    



    » Post a Comment