Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

What is up with this weather? I thought this was the desert!


    Light Rain
    45°F
    Feels Like

    37°F
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    4/2/08 8:39 PM

    Hey!! Come live in the Ozarks where you can have severe storms in the morning, and snow by evening...on the SAME day!!    



    6/2/08 8:55 AM

    Yes, I understand. The weather here is Kansas gave us hail storms this weekend, 70 degrees on Monday, and Im home from school today with 5 inches of snow! It's no wonder people are sick!!!    



    13/2/08 4:09 PM

    So random that I saw Jeff today at CBU! But I was so excited! And he told me the great news about the new little Smith coming! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!    



    » Post a Comment