Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

About me

    I was tagged by 2 people - so Lindsey and Elizabeth, here you go...

    4 Jobs I have had in my life:

    1. Claire's Accessories Sales
    2. Hickory Farms Sales
    3. Actuarial Assistant
    4. Mommy

    4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

    1. Grease
    2. Sweet Home Alabama
    3. 13 Going on 30
    4. The Little Mermaid

    4 Places I've Lived:

    1. Summerville, SC
    2. Louisville, KY
    3. Istanbul, Turkey
    4. Phoenix, AZ

    4 TV Show I Watch

    1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. A Baby Story
    3. Biggest Loser
    4. The Office

    4 Places I have Been:

    1. Michigan
    2. Slovakia (all over)
    3. Prague
    4. Grand Canyon

    4 People who email me regularly

    1. Amie
    2. Elizabeth
    3. Lisa King
    4. my mom

    4 of my favorite foods

    1. cereal (almost any kind)
    2. chic-fil-a sandwich
    3. baked potato
    4. papa john's pizza

    4 Places I Would Like to Visit

    1. Thailand
    2. NYC
    3. California
    4. Hawaii

    Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

    1. Baby girl #2 arriving
    2. spending lots of time with Adeline
    3. Ally's wedding (although I probably won't be able to make it - I'm hopeful!)
    4. Phoenix becoming "home" (again, I'm hopeful!)

    4 Friends I'm Tagging

    1. Ally
    2. Callie
    3. Virginia
    4. Tiffany
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    » Post a Comment