Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4 months old

    Our sweet baby Lylah is 4 months old! I remember time flying with Adeline, but it feels like we were just going to the hospital to have Lylah last week! The fact that she is so "healthy" and growing so fast makes it even harder for me - the girl goes through clothes in about 2 weeks! It always makes me a little sad when I have to put away the newborn, 3 month and even 6 month clothes b/c she has outgrown them. She is still 95% in weight (16 lbs) . She is the happiest baby and cracks up at us all the time. Did I mention how sweet she is?

    Sweet girl, always smiling! I love going into her room after her naps or in the morning when she wakes up, she is always so happy to see me!

    Aunt Jill came and visited from Michigan and got a little snuggle time.


    Lylah is all of the sudden loving the paci! Maybe she is worried about someone coming in and swiping it from her while she's sleeping.

    I love watching her using her hands more and more. She is always grabbing something or chewing on them!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    9/11/08 7:19 PM

    She's so big. I can see you in her! She looks a bit like Adeline did. I can't wait to finally meet her in a few short months!    



    9/11/08 8:22 PM

    too cute! Tell Adeline I said it's Lylah's pipe and not her paci! :)    



    10/11/08 6:54 AM

    Wow! We enjoyed starting our day today seeing such a bundle of joy! Hopefully, we will be able to head your way to hold her in a few months.    



    » Post a Comment