Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Christmas 2008

    Obviously, I am way behind in posting. I decided to work my way backwards with pictures, so here are some pix from Christmas Eve and Day. We have had a pretty low-key week with Jeff being sick and the girls starting to feel bad as well. So, hopefully I'll have some time to get up-to-date with the blog. Enjoy! (Click on the slide show if you want to read the captions in their entirety. Otherwise, just hit play.)

    BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    27/12/08 11:47 AM

    Is that a gingerbread man teether? That is too cute! Hope ya'll had fun at Disneyland. Happy Holidays.    



    6/1/09 8:57 AM

    So stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. Did Lylah get the Bumbo seat for Christmas? I wish we'd had one for Davis.    



    » Post a Comment