Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Disneyland Day 1

    Finally, some pictures from our trip to Disneyland! We went the week before Christmas and stayed at a hotel about 4 minutes from the parks. The weather forecast was crazy for that week - rain and very cold temperatures (even some snow) in Anaheim, CA - definitely not the norm. I was pretty nervous about it raining all week, but it ended up working out and we really did get to see everything we wanted to in the 3 days we were at the park. We even got to go on some rides twice, I think the longest line we waited in was about 10 minutes. Of course, since it was just the four of us, we didn't go on every ride or see all the shows, but really had a great, great time! We joke that we can tell if Adeline really likes something if she reenacts it later. We hit the jackpot buying tickets to Disneyland, because we "go" there EVERY single day!

    I decided to go ahead and post a slideshow of Day 1 pictures. One, because I am tired and I am going to go watch an hour of 24 with my hubby. Two, I'm the type of person that doesn't want to look at 100 pictures at one time on someone's blog, so I decided to break it up and at the same time make the grandparents happy! Enjoy!!


    Click to play Disneyland 2008 Day 1
    Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
    Make a Smilebox slideshow
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    15/1/09 10:45 AM

    Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. My "fav" so far is the one of A looking up at the Christmas tree! We debated taking Reagan to Disney World for her birthday this year, but we've decided to put it off until next year.    



    15/1/09 12:28 PM

    Looks like a blast! I really want to take Matthan to Disney now - I know he would love it!    



    18/1/09 7:33 PM

    Your girls are soooo adorable!!! I loved watching the slideshow. It seems Addy and Adeline have would get along great! They both have the same level of interest in Minnie. I wish we lived closer so they could know each other.    



    » Post a Comment