Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Christmas cards!

    Shutterfly is running a great promotion right now! If you blog about this promotion, you get 50 free Holiday Cards! I'll be honest, I was considering not doing Christmas cards this year, money is just a little too tight. But, who can resist FREE!

    And, I think Shutterfly is great. A few years ago we took a trip to Disneyland and since Adeline was not even 3 yet, I wanted to make sure she remembered the highlights of the trip. So, I made a photobook and just last night, Lylah went and got it and we all looked at it for at least 10 minutes. Lylah was only 6 months old at the time, but she loves seeing herself at Disney! I have also made photo calendars for the grandparents for gifts and just last week I printed a few pictures through the Shutterfly site, but then picked them up at my local Target. Seriously, Shutterfly is the best!

    Go blog about them - 50 free cards is in it for you! And, if you would like a card from us, let me know!
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    » Post a Comment