Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Not Me! Monday


    Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

    Yes, I realize that I am months behind in pictures for the blog, but this is more fun for me... So, here it goes...

    Jeff and I did not go to the dentist last week for the first time in... umm.... 5 years! And, we certainly have not been back multiple times over the past week because, well... we haven't been in 5 years!

    On that note, I would never, ever put Adeline to bed without brushing her teeth because I knew if I took 2 more minutes to put her down, I would miss the first few minutes of Grey's Anatomy. (Don't worry, I really did brush them the next morning!)

    And, because I am not addicted to any TV shows other than Grey's, I did not spend 28 minutes of precious nap time watching Reality Steve this week talk about what may or may not happen on the Bachelor. (I'm not even going to link him, I don't want to be a bad influence and encourage you in any way to waste your 28 minutes as well.)

    As we were pulling out of our driveway yesterday to go to church, Jeff and I most certainly did not hear Adeline say "But you forgot to buckle me in!" We are such responsible parents, we would never, ever forget something like that. (And, no, I'm not going to tell you which parent forgot!)

    I did not spend $6 at Costco this week buying the book Twilight just because I have heard so many people talk about the series. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it, but I was just too curious to put it back down.

    I did not spend almost 3 hours talking to my great friend, Amie, this week and I absolutely do not miss her a whole bunch!!!

    And, finally, I did not take my little girl to the dance shop this week and buy her her first ballet shoes and leotard for ballet class I enrolled her in. (First class this Wednesday - I promise to post pictures! It should be interesting.)
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    23/2/09 3:58 PM

    hey great not me monday

    I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world

    I hope you will join in
    it starts in about 5 hours    



    23/2/09 6:58 PM

    The buckling in thing DID NOT happen to us this week either! It's on my Not Me Monday, too! :) So, glad I'm not the only one!    



    23/2/09 9:48 PM

    I love these posts! I am so glad I am not the only one wasting precious nap time watching Reality Steve and I sure do hope all his crazy talk is wrong.    



    23/2/09 9:49 PM

    And, I want to know what you think of Twilight after you read it.    



    » Post a Comment