Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Adeline is 3 - Part 3

    Day one of Adeline's birthday weekend:

    We went to the "bounce place"!! This is, by far, Adeline's favorite place to go so we invited her friends, Isaac and Dallas and spent Friday morning bouncing away. It was perfect, we were the only ones in the entire room so we had all the inflatables to ourselves! The kids loved it!

    The first time we went to Bounce U, we had to help Adeline climb up everything and go with her down the big slides. This time - she was all on her own!

    I shouldn't admit this, but I totally started crying watching Adeline climb up these stairs with her little mat in her hand. It was just hitting me hard that she is growing up so fast. I also cried singing happy birthday to her on the morning of her birthday. I'm such a girl!

    They had a TV on in the snack room and the kids did not take their eyes off of it.

    Lylah, as usual, just hanging out. You know we have babies that spit up A LOT, so where the baby is, there is always a cloth diaper in hand, or in the car as the case may be.

    Cute kiddos!

    I love sweet Isaac's face in this picture (on the left)!
    "Can I cut in??"

    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    1/2/09 8:58 AM

    Reagan is looking at this post with me, and she is repeating over and over, "Mommy I want to go to!" Looks like you guys had a fun morning!    



    » Post a Comment