Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Two Freebies

    Two freebies that I am definitely taking part in this week, so I thought some of you might want to check them out as well...



    Krispy Kreme is giving out one free doughnut tomorrow, Tuesday, January 20th in honor of Inauguration Day. Check with your local KK to make sure they are participating.



    Two years of Parents magazine for free! It doesn't look like there is a catch, the website says "no strings attached". I have heard of many people who have vowed to "never pay for magazine subscriptions again" so I'm pretty sure this is legit.
    « Home | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »
    | Next »

    19/1/09 11:15 AM

    Thanks Andrea! I just signed up for the magazine. I doubt I'll participate in the Krispy Kreme, That defeats my diet!
    I linked you to my blog!
    Love you!    



    » Post a Comment